Rented and Seasonal Dwellings

Rented Dwellings Insurance

Our rented dwelling package is designed for those who own a home that they rent out to non-related individuals.

This policy offers coverage for:

  • Replacement Cost on Dwelling
  • Vandalism and Malicious Acts by Tenants/Guests
  • Burglary
  • Glass Breakage
  • Premises Liability

Optional Coverages are available such as Rental Income Coverage, Landlord Contents, Earthquake, and Bylaws Coverage.

Seasonal Dwellings Insurance

Our seasonal dwelling package is for those who own a home that is used as a seasonal residence, and occupied at least once per year. The dwelling should be less than 25 years old or fully updated with an approved heating system.

The policy offers coverage for:

  • Dwelling
  • Outbuilding
  • Contents
  • Additional living expenses
  • Personal liability
  • Earthquake (optional)

As well, SeaFirst offers a Seasonal Cottage Package that is designed for the "little cabin in the woods". The policy offers fire and extended coverage on a replacement cost basis for the dwelling and contents.

Click the Request a Quote button below today for a free, no-obligation quote and to learn more about protecting your home!

Request a Quote

Frequently Asked Questions
 Intelligent Traffic Equipment

 I was satisfied and pleased with the prompt attention with which our claim was handled. Each person I spoke to during this process was very helpful.

- Sue, Intelligent Traffic Equipment

The service received from SeaFirst, the adjusters, the insurers and the restoration people was great. I highly recommend everybody who was involved. Thanks for the help in a horrible situation.

- Nighean Anderson

SeaFirst and Garrett have been wonderful to deal with, quick to respond to our needs and questions. Even better is that they saved us a ton of money on our insurance with their adventure tourism specific policy. 

- Breanne and Rick, Spirit of the West Adventures Ltd.